1. Make sure you have true type ms-fonts installed in your Linux. See instructions below.
2. Download 32 or 64 bit version (tar file) depending on your Linux. Use wget or your Linux Web Browser
3. Extract the tar file to your Desktop.
4. Double click the icon and wait. First start may take some time.
5. If the rig/transceiver text appears to wide, you need to install the true-typ ms-fonts.
Linux true-type ms-font
In order to use fonts like Arial, Verdana, Times New Roman etc you will need the ms-fonts package. HamSphere 5.0 uses MS fonts. Especially the Arial font. If you do not install ms-fonts, the transceiver will look strange with too wide texts.
For Debian version distros like Ubuntu and Mint, open a terminal window and issue the command:
sudo apt install ttf-mscorefonts-installer
For RHEL distros such as Centos or Fedora, please use the command: