Forum List Message List Search
Trying to figure out HS5, Looking for old friends & help
2023-07-30 01:17
This is Rosie, W9ROZ. I have logged on several times and have scanned all the channels. I don't hear anything going on.
It's been a while but I do remember talking to quite a few people out here. If someone gives me some times and
channels/freq, I will try to be there. Is there a more detailed manual? And where did all my old messages go to? All the
QSL cards I received before? If I can get the hang of this thing, "I will be back" as Arnie says...
Re: Trying to figure out HS5, Looking for old friends & help
2023-08-01 08:20
W9ROZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is Rosie, W9ROZ. I have logged on several
> times and have scanned all the channels. I don't
> hear anything going on.
> It's been a while but I do remember talking to
> quite a few people out here. If someone gives me
> some times and
> channels/freq, I will try to be there. Is there a
> more detailed manual? And where did all my old
> messages go to? All the
> QSL cards I received before? If I can get the hang
> of this thing, "I will be back" as Arnie says...

regardez dans vos logstats vous trouverez &case HS3 Log book & 1case HS4 Activite sur 6M VHF UHF avec 10Repeteurs sur UHF 2Antennes sur le 6M pour le HF suivre le VOICAP la Grey Line DAY NIGHT vous trouverez quelques Friends sur les Groups Facebook allez sur votre navigateur internet clique Hamsphere 5 vous trouverez des info comme autrefois vous pouvez envoyer un message au support tecnique vous avez la News letter Vos QSL cards sont conserve dans votre LOGSTATS bonne lecture et enjoy 73
Have anybody experienced problems with HS 5?
2023-08-19 21:01
Hi:
I don't know if I am the only one who is having problems with HS 5. I have made a few contacts on 6-meters. None of the other bands am I hearing signals and if I do, they are so weak and unable to hear them. I even purchased the 5-element beam which is supposed to help. I used to hear code on the 160 meter band and nothing. This also holds true for all the other lower bands. Even if I do hear a signal on 10 meters, it is so unreadable and the noise level is extremely high where you cannot hear anything and even is I filter it, doesn't help. I never had a problem using HS 3. It has always been with HS 4 and now HS 5 replaced it. I don't know what is wrong. If anybody has any ideas that can help me with this, I certainly will appreciate it.

The best of 73's from Mel at K6RVD
Re: Have anybody experienced problems with HS 5?
2023-09-10 23:54
It's frustrating... I've scanned and scanned for hours and I hear nothing on any frequencies. And I have great antennas too. I change them up... keep trying - nothing. I miss chatting with the guys I use to know on HS3 & 4.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved (62.138.11.31)