Forum List Message List Search
contest log
2023-08-19 09:15
Hello,
I would like to know if I can get the mistakes I made in the competition, in the last competition I was disqualified for 6 ties, but I would like to know where I made a mistake.
thanks for the reply
73 S53yt
Re: contest log
2023-08-19 16:39
I have already contacted support more than once and wrote on Facebook on this topic. Didn't receive an answer. I believe that after summing up the results of the competition, I should be able to download the competition report in my personal account. It should contain all the information about the scoring, about the connections that were not counted, indicating the reasons. Why they make a secret out of it, I don't understand. DE UB3LCE
2023-08-24 15:36
Hello,
because it's not a problem that they took my connections, because everyone can make a mistake, I just would like to know where I made a mistake so that it doesn't happen again in the future. In real HAM contests it is no problem to get a bug list.
73 S53YT
2023-08-25 02:04
So I raised this question more than once. And I wrote to technical support in the Facebook group. For some reason they don't want to solve the problem. I think technically it is not difficult to make a report for everyone to download in their personal account. Why they don't want to do this, I don't understand. De UB3LCE
2023-08-25 08:43
UB3LCE can you give me your e-mail address because I would like to ask you something without the rest of the audience.
73 S53YT
2023-08-25 09:56
I send PM to you. 73! De UB3LCE
2023-09-18 12:56
In the last contest, I noticed a difference in the number of connections
held and the number of connections in the result of the contest.
Five connections were not confirmed, and I found the reason when I
compared the QSL cards and saw that the frequencies were not the same.
As certain as I am that my frequencies are correct, it is possible that others
are as certain, but we will never know.
Even with those 5 QSO's my place on the list would still be the same.
See you in the next contest. 73 DR OM's
2023-09-27 18:04
Hello,
Well done Sami,
according to your system (if the program doesn't already allow it), I checked all 170 QSOs myself, it was time-consuming and painstaking, and I realized that I changed one number in a single callsign, and the other errors were frequencies, for which it is unlikely that I made a mistake, since the connections were made in series, before and after on the same frequency. The lesson of the story: if the interlocutor makes a mistake, the connection is taken from both, be it a call sign, frequency or serial number.

73 S53YT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved (62.138.11.31)